Current Students and Postdocs
- Daniel Zhang: Online Boosting
🌟 = winners of the last hackathon
- Mengjie Shi: Mobile Health
Undergraduate Students with Undergraduate Theses
Other Undergraduate Students
- Chansoo Lee, Ph.D. 2018: Analysis of Perturbation Techniques in Online Learning (co-advised with Prof. Jacob Abernethy). Software Engineer, Google, Pittsburgh.
- Kam Chung Wong, Ph.D. 2017. Thesis: Lasso Guarantees for Dependent Data. Advisory Services Senior, Ernst and Young, New York City.
- Mohamad Kazem Shirani Faradonbeh, Ph.D. 2017. Thesis: Non-asymptotic Adaptive Control of Linear-Quadratic Systems (co-advised with Prof. George Michailidis). Postdoctoral Fellow, Informatics Institute, University of Florida.
- Huitian (Emmy) Lei, Ph.D. 2016. Thesis: An Online Actor Critic Algorithm and a Statistical Decision Procedure for Personalizing Intervention (co-advised with Prof. Susan Murphy). Research Scientist, Amazon Alexa, Cambridge, MA.
- Sougata Chaudhuri, Ph.D. 2016. Thesis: Learning to Rank: Online Learning, Statistical Theory and Applications. Data Science Engineer, A9.com, Palo Alto.